Landmark PRO provides the reliable quality of Landmark, along with greater durability and eye-catching MAX DEF colors. Engineered with two laminated layers to replicate the dimensional appearance of true wood shake, Landmark PRO offers peace-of-mind on projects that call for a premier aesthetic at an affordable price. Backed by a 100+ year legacy of trusted performance, all Landmark PRO shingles include CertainTeed’s industry-leading, lifetime-limited warranty.
- Certified as meeting the industry’s toughest third-party (UL) manufacturing quality standards
- Class A fire-resistance rating
- Fifteen year StreakFighter® algae-resistance warranty
Due to variation in computer monitors and printers, the color samples seen on your computer screen may not exactly match the corresponding color. To verify actual product color, ask to see the actual product, available through a CertainTeed contractor or distributor.
Applying a roof system correctly is essential to the warranty and performance of the roof. Please refer to the installation instructions for complete details. Available in both English and Spanish.
- Two-piece laminated fiber glass base construction
- Classic shades and dimensional appearance of natural wood or slate
- 250 / 270 lbs. per square (depends on manufacturing location)
- CertainTeed Starter and hip and ridge accessory available
- UL Class A Fire Resistance – UL certified to meet ASTM D3018 Type 1
- ASTM D3161 wind resistance
- Miami-Dade Product Control Acceptance: Please see the Notice of Acceptance (NOA) to determine approved products by manufacturing location.